1. Stomach ulcer: It heals the wounds in the stomach; it is chopped, boiled and sweetened with honey.
2. Abscess: Cabbage is made porridge, and this heals abscess.
3. Acne: It is made porridge and applied on acnes 3-5 times a day.
4. Bronchitis: It is boiled and sweetened with honey.
5. Increasing milk: Black cabbage is boiled and sweetened with honey and this increases the amount of milk a mother has.
6. Giving strength: It is boiled and sweetened with honey. Plus, cabbage seed is made paste with honey and consumed.
7. Increasing urine: It is boiled and sweetened with honey.
8. Strengthening the eye: It has vitamin A and this strengthens the eye.
9. Prevents cancer: Boiled and sweetened with honey, it also prevents cancer.
10. Constipation: Boiled and sweetened with honey, it also helps digestion.
11. Jaundice: Boiled cabbage is sweetened with honey.
12. Choking: Cabbage salad with vinegar is consumed.
13. Nose Choking: Cabbage water is dripped in the nose.
14. Burnt cream: Cabbage water is made cream with the white of an egg.
15. Cough: Black cabbage is roasted with onion.
16. Gives strength to the body: Black cabbage is roasted with purslane and cumin.
17. Clearing away the worms: Boiled cabbage seed is drunk for a week.
18. Healing wounds: Cabbage porridge is tied on wounds.
19. Kidney stone: Yellow cabbage is boiled and tied on kidneys.
It is cheap and healing. It is more healing if it is cooked with cumin and purslane. It is hard to digest black cabbage. It is rich of vitamin A.