It can cause constipation.
1. Diarrhea: Cornelian cherry is boiled and sweetened with honey.
2. Intestine inflammation and wounds: Cornelian cherry is boiled and sweetened with honey and drunk after the meal.
3. Intestine air: Its fruits are boiled and sweetened with honey and drunk when hungry.
4. Strengthening the stomach: Cornelian cherry marmalade is eaten.
5. Stops gall: It is boiled and sweetened with honey. Cornelian cherry soup is drunk.
6. Relieving liver fever: Boiled and sweetened with honey, drunken cold.
7. Fever: Tree skin is boiled and sweetened with honey.
8. Ink: Ink is made out of cornelian cherry seeds.
9. Hemorrhoids: 1 spoon of cornelian cherry marmalade is eaten before meals for about 1-2 months.
Cornelian cherry is a very strong tree. Syrup and marmalade is made out of cornelian cherry. People having liver problems had better eat its marmalade or jam. Its seed is used for fire. The oil is taken out of its seeds in soap industry.