It doesn’t have any side effect.
1. Appetizing: Cress is consumed.
2. Lung cancer: Cress seed and nettle seed are grounded and made paste with honey.
3. Rheumatism: Cress is consumed. Cress seed flour is mixed with water and olive oil and boiled, then applied.
4. Urine: Cress or cress salad is consumed.
5. Cold: Cress is boiled and sweetened with honey.
6. Breathing difficulty: Cress seed, rosemary and grass is grounded together and made paste with honey.
7. Hemorrhoids: Cress seed and cypress are grounded and made paste with honey.
8. Hair care: Cress is boiled and hair is washed.
9. Abscess: Cress is grounded and made porridge with water.
It is used for cold, breathing difficulties and it is a natural antibiotic. It is also good for tooth decays.